NYE alone

Boohoo...woe is me...I'm all alone on New Year's Eve.  But really, I could care less about being with a "special someone" on NYE.  What I am a little depressed about is that I'm not even with my boys tonight. :(  I'm in Phoenix, AZ on a family vacation.  Wait, it sounds as if I'm complaining, let me explain.

We came down to spend time with my grandma and get out of MN for a little bit.  We decided, as a family, that it would be easier (and cheaper in the long run) to rent a house than to get hotel rooms for all of us.  The house we rented has four bedrooms, I get my own room hence the reason I'm sitting here typing.  It also has a pool and hot tub.  I think I may be heaven.  I will try and add pictures tomorrow.

I really do miss my boys tonight though, it's the "gay holidays" that get to me....you know, Halloween, NYE, Gay Pride week month.  So I miss out on Halloween (boring story involving work) and NYE, please don't hate me.  I will be there with bells and whistles on for St. Patrick's Day.  That's a gay holiday, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment