Boys dressed like girls

My biggest pet peeve when it comes to my gays is that they (one in particular) feel the need to wear my shoes.  I get it, I have big feet and you can squeeze your big man feet into my 6 inch heels....but that doesn't mean that you have to try them on.  P.S. They're never going to look as cute on your feet as on mine. :)
Not really my shoes (eeewww!)

I find men that dress as women fascinating.  The amount of time, energy, and "making things disappear" it takes just boggles my mind.  I do, however, find it disturbing when a man just puts on a dress and struts out into public because "that's who he is" or "he feels more comfortable in women's clothes".  I feel more comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt without a bra, but you wouldn't see me going out like that.  If you're going to do it, do it right!
Best drag queen ever!  LOL
And I'm sorry boys, for some of you no amount of makeup, hair, or clothing is going to make you look more womanly.  Halloween (or a costume party) is the only time you should break out "Trixie Darling".

No words!

You may be thinking that I'm being contradictory in my "love everyone for who they are" mentality.  That is simply not true, I do love everyone for who they are....it doesn't mean I have to love them for what they wear.

1 comment: