Yes, it's one of those lists

The following is the original post, to see the most updated, click on my page:  http://gmbwlb.blogspot.com/p/my-list.html

So, it's getting to that point in my life when I start thinking about the big THREE OH.  So, here we go...my list of 30 things to do before 30.  Now, I know this really doesn't have a whole lot to do with my being a fag hag...but not EVERYTHING I do has to do with the gays. :)  If you wanna help me complete any of my list, let me know.  I'm not going to promise that I won't add more to the list, but I will promise that I will do everything in my power to complete these 30 things at the very least.


1.  Go to New York.
2.  See a Broadway show on Broadway.
3.  Go on a hot air balloon ride with Grandma.
4.  Hug a tree.
5.  Make and wear my own clothes.
6.  Participate in 30 fundraising/charity events.
7.  Rent a convertible.
8.  Go on a blind date.
9.  Catch and filet my own fish.
10.  Read the 30 books to read before 30.
11.  Place a $100 bet on one hand in blackjack.
12.  Buy everyone in the bar a drink.
13.  Steal a sign.
14.  Get a second tattoo.
15.  Send flowers to a random stranger.
16.  Re-teach myself how to play the piano.
17.  Master preparing a gourmet 5 course meal.
18.  Stick to a work out plan for 30 days.
19.  Lose 20 pounds.
20.  Smoke a cigar.
21.  Eat at the top 10 restaurants in Minnesota.
22.  Become ordained to preform weddings.
23.  Tip a server more than the bill.
24.  Go to five states I've never been to.
25.  Own a pair of designer heels.
26.  Bury a time capsule to open in 10 years.
27.  Watch AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies.
28.  Have at least $1000 in my "fun money" account.
29.  Order something from the home shopping network.
30.  Make 500 paper cranes.

No comments:

Post a Comment