An apology and a promise

Honesty is the best policy right?  Well, I haven't logged onto this blog in about 4 months.  My last post was in June.  What is my excuse?  I really don't have one.  However, the reason I haven't felt the urge to write in my blog since I moved back to small town Minnesota is because I feel that my blog would become preachy and boring.  Sure I still have fun stories to tell about me and the boys, but the experiences I have in this area involving gays usually don't fall under the "fun" category.  I find it very difficult to express who I am and who my friends are without getting "the look".  I'm tired of telling people that just because I'm 28, live alone, and have gay friends, I am NOT a lesbian.  I don't want this negativity to come through on my blog, so I just didn't write.  Like I said, that isn't an excuse!

With that said, I have decided that I do need to continue this adventure!  I promised myself (and my readers) that I would post once a week for an entire year....I have shared 21 stories with you so that means I'm only 23 posts behind.  I'll do my very best to keep the negativity at bay, but don't get mad if it sneaks in.  So, as they say..."Let's get this party started" (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment