MN United for ALL families!

I know, I haven't posted on here in a while.  And I know, I've promised to be better about posting a million times!  I'm not going to lie this time.....I don't know when my next post will be, but I'm here now.  For all my faithfully readers...I love you and I love that you put up with my non-consistency.  I am here today though to talk about something very dear to me....the MN marriage amendment.

PSA:  The marriage amendment would define marriage in the Minnesota Constitution as between one man and one woman in the state.  Unlike previous, unsuccessful attempts to place a marriage amendment on the ballot, the 2012 measure may leave open the possibility of same-sex civil unions.

I was fortunate enough to be able to participate in a "Vote No!" flash mob and Twin Cities Gay Pride festival.  (Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvBbHTQHNlI )  I also got to walk with the MN United group during the Pride parade.


Let me tell you, it was so inspiring I decided that I needed to take the message to the small town where I live.  I will be meeting with a MN United representative on Tuesday to discuss plans for an event here!

I will be posting more about it when I know more....but I couldn't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment